CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Got pictures sent to me today of Mateo

I just received a bunch of updated pix of Mateo today, so I will be posting those! Got an email yesterday from Marco, an attorney in Guatemala that has helped us...and he finished the last few documents we needed to have translated and legalized and was bringing them to the C N A today, so I should be receiving notification that our file is complete sometime soon, and then hopefully will heard news of us going into the legal department so we can have them look over our home study, pysch eval, and have an eval done on Mateo; so they can schedule our emapthy! We are hoping to get that done in August!! After empathy its family court...they do a report after the empathy ad then our file goes to family court where it could be a few weeks to a few months depending on what court we get. So keep us in your prayers!! I cant wait to hold my little man!!

0 comments: