CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Birth Certificate..Check! Passport for Mateo..Check!!

Well we received pictures of Mateo's new passport on Monday!! Our file & all of the List B documents are suppose to be submitted to the Embassy today. I am praying that it happens!! Apparently in order to submit the documents you have to get there at 7:15AM & set up an appointment to officially submit the documents. So hopefully today I will receive an email saying that it was done!! If that is the case, then we should have a Visa appointment by next week! It could be next Thursday or most likely will be the following Tuesday...so that means that we would be traveling to Guatemala by next weekend!!

I have learned a long time ago to not expect things to happen when you expect them to...so I am trying to be as patient as I can.

I bought Mateo's bedding yesterday..just cant wait to have him home in it!!
Thank you so much for all of your support & prayers!!

2 comments:

RobynBeazley said...

I am so excited for your family Valerie! Thanks for sharing your journey. I trust that God gets you and your sister down there safely and back with your beautiful son.

Beth in MN said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

May pink come quickly!