CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

OMG!!!! Its legal & official!! We have our new Birth Certificate with us as parents!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its official!! I just got an email from Guatemala & I saw Mateo's birth certificate with our last name on it!! It has our names on it as his parents!!!!! His last name is ours!!! They are just working now on getting everything together for our passport!! I cant stop crying!!! I am so happy!! We are just weeks away!!!!!!

I just received an email with copies of Mateo's new birth certificate!! They are working on the passport now & then off to the Embassy & will just be waiting for the Visa appointment to be scheduled. I am so excited!!! My head hurts from the excitement, my heart is completely full, my face hurts from smiling so much, & my eyes are red with tears...Can you imagine what will happen when we land in the Kansas City Airport with him!!!???

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Beth in MN said...

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!

Aileen said...

Congratulations! I have followed your story since I found your blog through Kinsey Rhyer's blog. What a long journey for you. I'm so glad Mateo will be home soon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Valerie and family. Mateo will be home in no time!
Karen in TX

Tonya Boster said...

Congratulations! I remember the feeling of seeing that birth certificate with our names on it; nothing like it! So happy for you!:)

Anonymous said...

Any news on Pink? I hope they are not asking for another DNA test? I think after RENAP our children should come home in two weeks!! We are still in RENAP but hoping to get out next week. They keep rechecking everything. It is ridiculous!