CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

We are heading to Guatemala!!

Our court appointment is on the 15th of July at 10:15AM. We fly out on the 14th, and then leave to come home on the 17th. We are going to be able to go visit Mateo too on the 15th and the 16th at his new orphanage. I cannot wait to see him! The last video and pictures I got were in in early May...and he was big then! I was told her started to walk last month, I cant wait to see that! We will be bringing a bunch of stuff to donate to the orphanage, so I will be shopping before we leave to bring lots of gifts! I am praying for a miracle and they decide that we can take him home, you never know!!! I am expecting that they will give us an idea as to what our time frame is and what we need to do to bring him home, and when....I will keep you all posted as I find out more!! Valerie

1 comments:

alejansmom said...

Valerie: I have been following your blog and am so happy to hear that you will going down to Guatemala very soon. I do sincerely hope that you will receive your heart's desire and be able to bring your your son very very soon. You are constantly in my thoughts. Liz