CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Newest Update or News

I emailed our attorney a few days ago asking him if he had heard anything and he said that the C N A had called him and said they needed a few more pix of Doug, Mateo, and the girls so he had a few and sent those to them. He also had a fill out a form that hadn't been done, that is finished and they have now scheduled the medical report for Mateo, so as soon as that has been done, we should be getting some kind of an update on them scheduling our empathy study which should now be in Nov. I was going to go by myself to visit Mateo and now it looks like I will just get to go with Doug. So that is it for now, hopefully I will hear good news that the medical report was actually finished this week! Till next time, keep us in your prayers! val

0 comments: