CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update over the last few days

On Sunday we went to Antigua for the day. We had a great time and did some shopping, which of course I love!! We were able to tour some beautiful cathedrals, and buildings. We went to the pool yesterday again and Mateo liked it this time because daddy played with him in the hot tub which apparently he loves! I am sure the ball had something to do with it! :)

Today we went to the childrens museum and Mateo had a great time! We came back to the hotel and I laid out while Doug and Mateo took a nap. We decided to just hang out in the room tonight after DOug had a massage and I went to take a nap and Mateo decided to dive in too! So funny! He loved it!

Tomorrow we are planning to do shopping and then hang out again at the pool! Its beautiful here! Our emapthy study appointment is tomorrow, so I am looking forward to getting that done. I will update you later with how that goes!

0 comments: