CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Still waiting, please pray for movement this week!!

We are currently still at the CNA, although we are apparently with the attorney group there awaiting their signature and for them to take our file along with a memo they have to type up, to family court. From what I have heard family court has been taking about 2 to 4 weeks to get through. Most of my friends that are ahead of me in the process were only in family court for about 2 weeks. Once we are out of family court that will officially mean we are Mateo's parents by Guatemalan law. Then after we are "out" our documents have to be translated from Spanish to English and then we have to get a birth certificate with our last name on it and then we will fly out to go pick up Mateo.

I need everyone to pray for us that our file will be moved this week into family court and that we we will be able to move out quickly this month so we can go pick up Mateo next month. We are so ready to bring him home.

I will keep you posted on what I hear next, thank you for all of your prayers!!

0 comments: